- 05/2021: Five outstanding CVPR 2021 reviewers from our team! Congrats to Chongyi Li, Davide Moltisanti, Xiangyu Xu, Liang Pan, and Jiahao Xie.
- 04/2021: With BasicVSR++, we won three champions in NTIRE 2021 Challenge, in the tracks for video super-resolution and quality enhancement of heavily compressed videos. Congrats to the team!
- 03/2021: The team has a total of 18 papers accepted to CVPR 2021 (including four orals).
- 01/2021: Two papers to appear in ICLR 2021.
- 12/2020: In the recent nuScenes 3D detection challenge of the 5th AI Driving Olympics in NeurIPS 2020, we obtained the best PKL award and the second runner-up by multi-modality entry, and the best vision-only results!
- 12/2020: Shangchen Zhou is recognized as one the top 10% outstanding reviewers in NeurIPS 2020.
- 07/2020: Eight papers to appear in ECCV 2020 (with one oral and one spotlight).
- 07/2020: New toolboxes such as MMEditing, MMDetection3D and OpenSelfSup are released under OpenMMLab.
- 03/2020: Nine papers to appear in CVPR 2020 (including one oral).