- 12/2020: In the recent nuScenes 3D detection challenge of the 5th AI Driving Olympics in NeurIPS 2020, we obtained the best PKL award and the second runner-up by multi-modality entry, and the best vision-only results!
- 12/2020: Shangchen Zhou is recognized as one the top 10% outstanding reviewers in NeurIPS 2020.
- 07/2020: Eight papers to appear in ECCV 2020 (with one oral and one spotlight).
- 07/2020: New toolboxes such as MMEditing, MMDetection3D and OpenSelfSup are released under OpenMMLab.
- 03/2020: Nine papers to appear in CVPR 2020 (including one oral).
- 10/2019: Our MMLab-SelfSup team won all four tracks in the Facebook AI Self-Supervision Challenge.
- 10/2019: Our MMDet team won the COCO 2019 Object Detection Challenge (without external data). We release the codebase MMDetection at OpenMMLab.
- 10/2019: Our MMFruit team won the Open Images Challenge (object detection).
- 08/2019: We organize the second WIDER Face and Person Challenge in conjunction with ICCV 2019.
- 05/2019: Our new video restoration method, EDVR, won all four tracks in the NTIRE 2019 video restoration and enhancement challenges.
- 09/2018: Our MMDet team won the COCO Detection 2018 Challenge. We release the codebase MMDetection at OpenMMLab.
- 08/2018: Our SuperSR team won the third track of the 2018 PIRM Challenge on Perceptual Super-Resolution.